Thursday 26 March 2009

Tattoos


As a person who has recently had his first tattoo, I dont agree with certain aspects of what certainpeople say about tattoos. For example, I dont believe the whole, "you only got a tattoo to look hard or feel like a 'badman'". My main reason for why i got my tattoo is simply becuse i wanted a beautiful piece of artwork on myself. I can understand however, why certain people see it as a way to add to the 'badboy' persona. You can sometimes see tattoos as a way to put your middle finger up to soceity. Like yhhhh I have this on my body an there nothing you can do about it!

Overall, tattoos are here to stay in my opinion, wether its for the reason of being seen as 'bad' or 'cool' or simply for wanting a piece of artwork on yor body, im a firm believer of the phrase, "its my body i can do what i want with it!" An hey, why not if it looks nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment