Wednesday 18 February 2009

INTERNET SHOPPING!


I'm, not in the best of moods today. I dont know if any of you have ever ordered clothing off the internet. But last thursday I ordered to items of clothing off ebtm.com, and I ordered it through first class mail (which costs an extra five pounds however it means it should have came the next working day) and low and behold, nearly a week later it still hasn't come! So, today i thought it was time to take action. I phoned the company and asked were my stuff was. Its still wasn't dispatched! I wasn't rude to the person on the other end of the phone as im well aware it wasn't his fault. He told me the extra five pound I used for the first class post will be put back into my account. However, this is what made me wonder, would they have put the money back into my account if i hadn't phoned up and complained? And if not isn't that classed as stealing? I mean, I've used my hard earned money for a service and I didn't get it. So surely they shouldn't have waited for me to complain, they should have put the money back into my account as soon as they realised the service I paid for wasn't going to meet the deadline which it should adhere to.

No comments:

Post a Comment